casno. : CAS 77-92-9
Citric Acid Anhydrous is a natural preservative and antioxidant. The 1-Hydrate is perfect for food and pharmaceutical applications, as well as for research. The 50% Reagent Solution is also ideal for reagent manufacturers and homebrewers who want to use citric acid in their formulations. Citric Acid Anhydrous USP/FCC is available in multiple packaging sizes, liquid manufacturing or custom batch packaging. Follows GMP Guidelines For Pharm Ingredients, Custom Solutions & Packaging, USP
Colorless or white crystals or powder, odorless and tastes sour.
Light Transmittance (%)
Readily Carbonisablle Substance
Sulphated Ash (%)
Water Insoluble Substances
Filtration time not more than 1 min;
1. Widely used in all kinds of drinks, soft drinks, wine, candy, snacks, biscuits, canned fruit juices, dairy products, also can
be used as a cooking oil antioxidants. Anhydrous citric acid used in solid drinks a lot.
2. Citric Acid is a good rock mixture, Can be used for testing the acid resistance of ceramic tile of architectural pottery
3. Citric acid and sodium citrate buffer used for flue gas desulfurization.
4. Citric acid is a kind of fruit acid, can be used to accelerate the cutin renewal, commonly used in lotions, creams, shampoo, whitening, anti-aging products, acne products.
5. Citric acid is an important organic acid, containing citric acid monohydrate and anhydrous citric acid.Because of its mild and refreshing acidity.