casno. : CAS 149-32-6
Erythritol, a bulk sweetener, is a four-carbon sugar alcohol with a molecular formula of C4H10O4. It is a white crystalline powder with a refreshing sweet taste, not easy to absorb moisture, stable at high temperature, stable in a wide pH range, and has a mild cool feeling when dissolved in the mouth, suitable for a variety of foods. Bosen Bio, an organic erythritol supplier, offers a high-quality bulk sweetener with a refreshing taste, moisture resistance, high temperature stability, wide pH range stability, and a pleasant cool sensation when dissolved in the mouth, making it ideal for various food applications.
Natural sweetner with no sugar and colories
white fine powder
Widely used in high-end food and beverage, health care products, cosmetics and other industries
Pure natural, low-calorie, high-intensity sweetener
1. Erythiritol Low Sweetness: the Sweetness of Erythritol is Only 60%-70% of That of Sucrose. the Entrance Has a Cool Taste, Pure Taste and No Bitterness. It Can Be Used in Combination with High-intensity Sweeteners to Inhibit Its High-intensity Sweetness. Unpleasant Flavor of the Agent.
2. Erythiritol High Stability: It is Very Stable to Acid and Heat, and Has High Acid and Alkali Resistance. It Will Not Decompose and Change at a Temperature Below 200 °c, and Will Not Change Color Due to Maillard Reaction.
3. Erythiritol High Heat of Dissolution: Erythritol Has an Endothermic Effect when Dissolved in Water. the Heat of Dissolution is Only 97.4kj/kg, Which is Higher Than the Endothermic Degree of Glucose and Sorbitol, and Has a Refreshing Feeling when Eaten.
4. Erythiritol Solubility: the Solubility of Erythritol at 25°c is 37% (w/w). As the Temperature Increases, the Solubility of Erythritol Increases, and It is Not Easy to Crystallize and Separate out Crystals.
5. Erythiritol Low Hygroscopicity: Erythritol is Very Easy to Crystallize, but It Will Not Absorb Moisture in a 90% Humidity Environment, and It is Easy to Pulverize to Obtain Powdered Products, Which Can Be Used on Food Surfaces to Prevent Food from Absorbing Moisture and Deteriorating.