Soy Lecithin is a wonderful ingredient to add to your culinary and body care recipes. It contains many beneficial properties, and is used as an emulsifier, thickener, stabilizer, mild preservative, moisturizer, and emollient. Lecithin can be utilized in almost any recipe, and is commonly found in both food and cosmetic products.
Bosen also supplies with Granulated Lecithin products.
Food grade Soy Lecithin 98% bulk Soy Lecithin powder
Light Yellow fine Powder
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light / heat.
1. Soya lecithin is used to prevent and treat atherosclerosis.
2. It will prevent or delay the occurrence of dementia.
3. It can break down the body of toxins, owns the effective of white-skin.
4. Soya lecithin has the function of reducing serum cholesterol levels, prevent cirrhosis, and contribute to the recovery of liver function.
5. It will help to eliminate fatigue, intensify the brain cells, improving the result of nervous tension caused by impatience,
irritability and insomnia.
For food use, soy lecithin is often found in chocolate, baked goods, salad dressing, and many other prepared foods.
Cosmetically,soy lecithin may be added to moisturizers, makeup, shampoos, conditioners, body washes, lip balms, and many other products.Soy lecithin is also a great alternative to other emulsifying and stabilizing agents, some of which are derived from petrochemical sources.
Keywords: Soy Lecithin, Soy Lecithin powder, bulk Soy Lecithin powder