casno. : CAS 56-87-1
L-Lysine is a natural amino acid found in both animal products and plants. This essential amino acid plays an important role in your diet as it is needed to form many proteins. It promotes the absorption of calcium and helps prevent osteoporosis and other bone diseases.
white crystals or crystalline powder
Loss on drying (%)
Residue on ignition (%)
Heavy metals (Pb) (%)
Not more than 0.5% of any individual impurity is found; Not more than 2.0% of total impurities is found.
Iron (Fe) (%)
Sulfate (SO4) (%)
Chloride (Cl) (%)
Organic volatile impulities
Meet the requirement
in the shade
25kg per bag or 25kg per carton
1. Promote human development
2. Enhance immune function
3. Improve central nervous system function
4. The recommended daily intake of lysine is 10 mg per pound of body weight for children and between 3000 and 9000 mg per day for adults.
5. The efficacy of lysine prevents bone loss because it helps the body's tissues absorb calcium.
6. Increase appetite and improve malnutrition.
7. Reduce blood triglyceride levels and prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.