casno. : CAS 87-99-0
Xylitol is a natural sugar alcohol that has a sweet taste and is often used as a substitute for sugar. It’s derived from birch trees, and it’s safe for diabetics to consume, so you can enjoy a low-calorie treat without worrying about your blood glucose levels.
Meets the requirement
Loss on drying
Residue on ignition
PH in aqueous solution
Total plate count
Yeast & Mold
1. The sweetness at room temperature is comparable to that of sucrose, and the sweetness at low temperature reaches 1.2 times that of sucrose.
2. Soluble in water, absorb a lot of heat when dissolved, the mouth feels particularly cool when eating.
3. Not used by the bacteria in the oral fermentation, can inhibit bacterial growth and acid production, can prevent dental caries.
4. The blood sugar level will not rise after eating xylitol.
5. Good biological stability.
6. Good moisture absorption.